Dynamic Superfood Duo: Greens & Reds Superfood Powders
Lets face it, when it comes to our fruit and veggies, we could all do a little more to get the full benefits. With full schedules and busy lives, we tend to “forget” to consume the daily 5 servings of veggies and two of fruit. Enter centre stage the dynamic superfood duo: Ultimate Reds and Ultimate Greens. Filled to the brim with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other essential nutrients to enrich our lives.
Ultimate Greens and Ultimate Reds powders are the perfect pair when it comes to harnessing the power of natural ingredients in your diet. Both offer an easy and delicious way to supplement your intake of vital nutrients. Remember the five servings of veggies and two of fruit? Our superfood powders deliver everything you need plus more! We can assure your body will love all the benefits that they can bring to your health.
We have a breakdown on everything you need to know, benefits and the difference between the two superfood powders.
The Superfood Showdown: Ultimate Reds vs. Ultimate Greens
bRaw Ultimate Greens Superfood Powder:
A good greens powder is a great way to include more green superfoods and other nutrient dense ingredients into your daily routine. Ultimate Greens Superfood Powder contains beneficial greens including kale, spinach, spirulina and wheatgrass. These are combined with other ingredients that add quality vitamins, minerals and fibre. Did we mentioned the flavour? The team at bRaw has made sure that you get an amazing and delicious greens powder that taste good and not like dried grass. (Trust us it’s delicious!) Other ingredients found in this delicious greens powder include probiotics and digestive enzymes to support gut health and wellbeing.
Ultimate Greens Benefits:
- Detoxify Your Body: Our greens powder is jam packed with ingredients to boost antioxidants, which can help reduce the number of free radicals in the body. Your body creates free radicals due to a variety of external factors from pollution, stress and many other reasons.
- Aids Digestion: The ingredients included in Ultimate Greens Superfood Powder formulations offer a variety of potential digestive health benefits. In this list of ingredients are probiotics and digestive enzymes that aid in supporting and improving gut health and digestion.
- Support Energy Levels: Another benefit of Ultimate Greens Superfood Powder is that they can potentially provide natural energy levels support. Each serving offers a nutrient supercharge and most greens powders also contain matcha, green tea and other sources of natural caffeine.
- Nutrient Packed: Our greens powder is dense in superfoods providing essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to support general health and wellness. This includes ingredients like spinach, kale, chlorella, spirulina and wheatgrass.
bRaw Ultimate Reds Superfood Powder:
Have you ever thought what a red superfood powder is, why are they good and what makes it different from other blends? Ultimate Reds Superfood Powder contains a blend of fruits and some vegetables with a red-hue, including raspberries, strawberries, beets and pomegranates. These ingredients, and others included in this reds powder, are filled with antioxidants and phytonutrients that aid in reducing inflammation and the damage caused by free radicals. They make supporting an active and busy lifestyle a bit easier, giving you everything you need to glow inside and out.
bRaw Ultimate Reds Benefits:
- Immune System Support: The ingredients found in our reds powders contain a high amount of vitamin C that can be essential for supporting and boosting immune system function. Vitamin C aids the body in production of white blood cells that are crucial to fighting off diseases and infections.
- Heart Health: Ultimate Reds superfood powders offer an accessible supply of anthocyanins, which aids in heart health. Anthocyanins are found in berries and can improve circulation and aid in naturally lowering blood pressure.
- Antioxidant Support: Our reds powder are made of red hued fruit and vegetables that are rich in antioxidants that can help reduce the damage caused by free radicals. These unstable molecules cause cell damage, leading to your body being more susceptible to illness.
- Boost Digestive Health: Red fruits and vegetables offer a great source of fibre that is readily available in Ultimate Reds superfood powder. Fibre is essential for maintaining healthy digestive function; regulating bowel movements, reducing the symptoms of constipation and support in dealing with other digestive issues.
Superfood Fusion: Combining Reds and Greens Powder
When it comes to choosing a superfood powder, why choose between the two when you can have both? Mixing Reds and Greens powders can be the final nutritional supercharge your diet needs to establish a perfect balance of essential nutrients.
- Supercharged smoothie: Take your favourite fruit smoothie and add a scoop of each superfood powder with a dash of almond milk for a smoothie that is not only nutritious but also delicious!
- Outrageously outstanding oatmeal: Level up your oatmeal with a scoop of reds and greens powder to boost the nutritional quality of your oatmeal.
- Yummy yoghurt: Energise your favourite yoghurt with a scoop of each superfood and add a new level of flavour to your favourite snack.
- Or you can just have it on its own with water or coconut water!
Which One Is Better? Porque Nos Los Dos?
Green and Red superfood powders can be a convenient and nutrient-dense way to improve overall health. With their combination of essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, these powders offer a variety of benefits, including improved nutrient intake, digestive health, immune health and energy levels. It's also essential to continue to eat a balanced diet that includes a variety of whole, nutrient-dense foods.
Both Green and Red superfood powders offer a convenient way to improve general health, whether that be by themselves or when used in conjunction with each other. Their superfood dense formulation means you are getting the benefits of nutrient absorption, digestive health, immune health and energy support. With the benefits of essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, they can be the perfect support to a balanced diet that is packed with whole, nutrient dense food.
Interested in trying Ultimate Reds or Ultimate Greens Superfood powder? Shop our range of superfood powders here!
Q: How often should I take Ultimate Red and Ultimate Green Superfood Powders?
A: You can assure you are adding a wide array of nutrients to your diet by taking a daily serving of 10g in 250 mL of water. For further information on how you should take your superfood powder, check out the recommended dosage on the packaging.
Q: Should I have Ultimate Reds and Ultimate Greens Powder if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
A: We recommend that you consult with your dedicated healthcare practitioner before adding any new supplements to your routine while pregnant or breastfeeding.
Q: Can I use Ultimate Reds and Ultimate Greens Superfood Powders as a meal replacement?
A: No. While greens powder and reds powder both offer nutrient support, either by themselves or together, they should not be replacing a well balanced diet.
Q: Can I replace my fruits and vegetables with Ultimate Greens Powder?
A: Even with Ultimate Greens Powder nutrient dense formula, you still need to maintain a balanced diet that includes whole fruits and vegetables. It is important to remember that our greens powder is a supplement to a healthy diet and not an easy alternative nutrient-dense food.
Q: Can Ultimate Reds Powder replace the fruits and vegetables in my diet?
A: Although Ultimate Reds Powder offers a great number of nutrients in a singular dose, it is not a replacement for whole fruits and vegetables. You still need to maintain a well balanced diet to achieve optimal health, not just a reds powder.
Q: Can I mix Ultimate Greens and Ultimate Reds Powder together?
A: Yes! When you mix the two superfood powders together you offer your body the best of both. Our Greens and Reds powders are designed to compliment each other, offering more of the nutrients your body needs to continue functioning optimally. They even share some of the same ingredients!