Chocolate Protein Crackles
These delicious bites bring me right back to my childhood, when coco pops & rice bubbles were my go-to faves! Anyone else love these?! These healthier crackles are SOOO SIMPLE to make and filled with protein!
Scroll down for the how-to and ingredients list.
Ingredients: (Makes 18)
- 3 cups puffed organic brown rice
- 2 scoops (40g) @brawprotein chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 block melted vegan chocolate
- Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and using a wooden spoon, mix well! Make sure all protein powder is dissolved! 🍫
- Press down mixture into a lined baking pan and drizzle with melted chocolate! Place in freezer for about 15 minutes, or until hardened & enjoy! ✨