Chocolate Protein Pancakes
You’d have to agree, there’s truly no better way to start Sunday then with a massive plate of pancakes 🥞🤩 I mean how could you SAY NO to chocolate & ice cream!?🙈😅 These fluffy chocolate protein pancakes made a perfect start to my day & hopefully can to yours too! 🍫😉
Scroll down for the how-to and ingredients list.
- 2/3 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop (20g) @brawprotein chocolate protein powder.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together all the ingredients
- Scoop tablespoon portions of your batter into a large pan, cooking 3-4 per batch.
- Flip the pancakes when bubbles appear and cook until both sides are golden.
- Serve with your favourite ice cream, melted chocolate & berries