Vegan Chocolate Overnight Oats
This rich and creamy chocolate overnight oats recipe is deliciously addictive! It only takes a few minutes to prepare and can stay in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. The Ultimate Greens Chocolate is a great way to sneak some extra greens into your diet while indulging in this dessert-style breakfast.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon Ultimate Greens Chocolate by B Raw
- 2 tablespoons Ultimate Plant Protein Chocolate by B Raw
- 1 cup almond milk (can add more or less for your preferred consistency)
- 1/4 cup of non-dairy vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1–2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Nut butter
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir until well combined
- Divide the mixture between 2-3 jars
- Store overnight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days (the oats will thicken overnight)
- Add optional toppings to the overnight oats and enjoy!
Tip: If you prefer warm oats, you can microwave the mixture before adding on the optional toppings.