Homemade Vegan Protein Lamingtons
What a better way to celebrate Australia day than with a serve of delicious protein lamingtons, made with the goodness of Ultimate Plant Protein by b Raw!
This vegan spin on the traditional Aussie lamington recipe is full of healthy fats, featuring beautifying coconut and almonds instead of heavily processed flours. As it's made with wholesome ingredients, you can enjoy this guilt-free treat anytime of the day!
- 2 scoops of Ultimate Plant Protein by b Raw - Vanilla flavour
- 80ml unsweetened coconut milk
- 1.5 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Chia egg: 1 tablespoon of chia seeds + 2.5 tablespoons of water
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- 2.5 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 80g dark chocolate chips
- Desiccated coconut for rolling
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius
2. Make the chia egg by combining the chia with water in a small cup or dish and letting it rest for 5 minutes.
3. Mix the cake ingredients together in a medium bowl
4. Place in oven and bake for approximately 10-12 minutes
5. To make the chocolate coating, melt the dark chocolate chips with the coconut oil in a small saucepan over medium heat
6. Remove the cake from the oven and leave to cool for at least 10 minutes
7. Cut into 4 pieces and coat with the melted chocolate
8. Roll in the shredded coconut to complete the recipe
9. Place in the fridge until the chocolate has set
10. Indulge in this guilt-free treat with your favourite herbal tea!