Chocolate Protein Truffles - Vegan & Gluten Free
This super easy & quick recipe only requires 6 ingredients and is so simple to make! They are loaded with protein, making them such a great delicious pre or post-workout snack!! 🙌🏼
This week was soooo busy, so I’m super excited for a relaxing weekend! I’ve had a lot on my plate and been very stressed lately, so I’m in real need of some meditation or yoga to calm my mind!! I hope you all take some time this weekend to be calm, relax, unwind and remember to breathe! 💓😅
Scroll down for the how-to and ingredients list.
- 1/2 cup soaked dates
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 30g coconut flour
- 2 scoop (40g) chocolate @brawprotein protein powder
- 45 g peanut butter
- 2 blocks vegan white chocolate
- In a high speed blender, blend together all ingredients (except for white chocolate) until it forms a dough consistency.
- Roll into roughly 15 evenly sized small balls.
- Melt your white chocolate, and dip and cover each ball. Continue this process until all truffles are covered.
- Place in fridge until chocolate has hardened, serve & enjoy!