Detox with the DIY Ultimate Greens Beauty Face Mask
Take back some well overdue ‘me’ time, with the DIY Ultimate Greens mask!
This beauty face mask is made using the Ultimate Greens by b Raw – providing you with nutrient-dense greens and concentrated whole foods to nourish your skin.
The Ultimate Greens by b Raw makes an amazing skin care ingredient, so packed with antioxidants and nutrients that it can assist to soothe your skin, clear impurities and provide support for healthy skin aging.
In the Ultimate Greens by b Raw, you’ll find these nourishing blends and probiotic:
Carrot Powder, Grape Skin Extract 98%, Organic Beet Root Powder, Blueberry Fruit Powder, Pomegranate, Apple Pectin, Raspberry Fruit Powder, Pineapple Fruit Powder, Camu Camu, Lemon Powder, Acai Berry.
- Greens Blend: Organic Wheat Grass, Organic Broccoli powder, Organic Astragulus, Organic Barley Grass, Organic Chlorella, Organic Spirulina, Organic Fermented Kale Powder.
- Immunity Blend: Echinacea, Organic Chaga Mushroom Extract 1:1, Organic Oyster Mushroom Extract 1:1, Organic Phellinus Mushroom Extract 1:1, Organic Shiitake Mushroom Extract 1:1, Ginger Powder, Elderberry Powder.
- Lactic Acid Bacteria (Probiotic) 10 bil CFU 83.3 bil CFU
These delicious superfoods are perfect for helping to alkalise and detoxify your skin
Who is this mask suited for: Though all skin types can benefit, this will be best for acne prone or oily skin. This mask will assist to control breakouts, draw out impurities and balance the production of oil in the skin, leaving you with a glowing complexion!
- 1 scoop of Ultimate Greens by b Raw
- 1 tablespoon Green Clay
- 2 tablespoons fresh Aloe Vera gel
- Mix ingredients together to form a paste
- Apply to clean and dry skin using fingertips or a soft-bristled wide brush
- Make sure the coverage is even
- Relax for 20 minutes, perhaps with a soothing herbal tea (or wine!)
- Remove with warm water