Easy Berry Protein Yoghurt
If you’re trying to ditch the ice cream, this plant-based yoghurt will be your new favourite healthy alternative. Loaded with protein and probiotics, your tummy and taste buds will be thanking you. Don’t worry, this won’t take you hours to make and you can eat it as soon as you’ve made it. No waiting around for things to freeze! If you’re a lover of berries, sweet treats and delicious yoghurt, making this recipe should be the next thing on your to-do list.
- 1/2 can of coconut milk
- 1 serving of favourite Braw protein powder
- 2 capsules of vegan probiotics
- Handful of frozen berries
- 1 Tbsp of Xanthan gum
- Stevia or sweetener of choice (Agave, maple syrup etc)
- Almond Milk (to create desired texture)
- In a food processor add in your favourite vegan protein powder
- Mix in the coconut milk until fully smooth and blended
- Add in the frozen berries, probiotics, sweetener and xanthan gum
- Process all together until a thick texture is formed
- If too thick add almond milk, if too thin add in more xanthan gum
Pop this yoghurt mixture into a bowl and top with your favourite nuts, seeds or granola. Yum!